“Inefficiency and poor knowledge leads to millions of dollars being wasted every year. Through a better understanding of the root causes of this waste, Operators can save significant amounts of money”.
- Identify, avoid and manage risks in contracts and incentive schemes.
- Implement the 5 key factors necessary to maximise the Return on Drilling investment.
- Allocate sufficient resources for well planning and supervision.
- Guide or undertake the process of well design, programming and project management to meet the life cycle well objectives at a lower cost.
- Shorten the learning curve and implement Technical Limit strategies to improve performance over a series of wells.
“With the drop in oil price it’s more essential than ever that money is not lost. Operators who can optimise their operations will obtain a greater Return on Investment. This course will provide tools and methods used to achieve this, making companies more profitable and more secure in the marketplace. ”– Steve Devereux
Drillers Admin is a group title that includes admin staff writers, and guest writers who have insights to share, but might want to remain out of the spotlight.