PLC Engineer for UK Subsea Vessel owner
Our client is looking for an experienced PLC Engineer to join their Southern UK base.
In this role you will be responsible for the following and will need the following experiences:
• PLC engineering. you will need experience in PLC solutions and support in the design. You will also need assembly and testing & commissioning experience in all phases.
• Previous experience in Debugging software and design and commissioning and testing..
• The ability to provide on-site electrical support. This could be world wide so you will need to be open to travel.
• Previous project meeting experience.
• Attend project debrief meetings
To be selected for this role the following is essential:
• Degree or suitable alternative in Electrical Engineering (demonstrable time served experience may be considered upon
submission of accurate records).
• 3 years minimum experience of PLC and systems design and construction within a process-related industry sector.
• Knowledge of current standards, code and practices..
• Good communication and report writing skills.
• Good IT skills.
• Knowledge of Schneider PLC systems and related software
• Experience with motor/encoder-based systems
• Control panel design & fault finding
• Valid BOSIET or STCW95 qualifications
• Valid ENG1 medical
• Hold a full clean driving licence
• Being Bilingual will be advantageous
If ypu are interested in this role then please apply today!