• The philosophy behind stuck pipe prevention.
• The mechanisms and risk factors that lead to stuck pipe incidents.
• How to anticipate, prevent, recognize, and resolve stuck pipe incidents due to wellbore
instability, hole cleaning, differential sticking, and wellbore geometry.
• The mechanics of wellbore stresses and their impact on wellbore stability.
• How to analyze trends and identify early warning signs of developing wellbore problems.
• Techniques to ensure wellbore stability and efficient hole cleaning in vertical and
• The mechanics of jars and accelerators and how to use them effectively.
• Techniques for calculating jar forces and safety measures for jar operation.
• Best practices for drilling and tripping, flow check, and connection procedures.