We are urgently looking for good candidates to fill a role of Performance Drilling Advisor. We are looking for highly experienced drilling supervisors with Arabic native language and extensive drilling experience worldwide with major Western international operators such as BP and BG. Please see below detailed job description and scope of Work.
The Performance Drilling Advisor will help to expand the company business in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, South East Asia and West Africa for supplying drilling & work over rigs. The Performance Drilling Advisor, located in Aberdeen will be travelling to different countries in order to explore new potential business opportunities with international drilling companies. He will report into the Drilling Operations Manager.
- Assist in expanding the company business to Saudi Arabia, Iraq, South East Asia and West Africa for supplying drilling & work over rigs.
- Explore new potential business opportunities with international drilling companies in the above areas.
- Providing a complete cost estimate and visibility study for new potential business opportunities.
- Working closely with the Drilling Operations Manager to provide rigs ready project schedules
- Demonstrate strong capital management by providing actual vs. budget reviews for rigs and authorizing all invoices.
- Capturing key learnings, accomplishments, savings and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Providing technical support for Global and Division procurement efforts.
- Has minimum 16 years of total drilling experience with big operators as a drilling supervisor and drilling engineer, prefer with BP & BG.
- Has international drilling experience as drilling supervisor at South East Asia, West Africa and the Arab area.
- Arabic speaker is a must
- Must be fluent in English.
- Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering Degree is a must.
- Has significant experience in Drilling performance optimization and Technical Limit process.
- Background of drilling engineering experience is a must for planning, design and writing drilling programs.
- Strong PC skills (Landmark EDM data package of Compass, Well plan, Stress check and microsoft office)
- Understanding of the governmental approvals and regulatory requirements at Arab areas.
- Extensive networks in Egypt, KSA, West Africa and South East Asia.
- Strong experience of different Work over and completions operations.
- Well control and Incident investigation skills.
- Wellsharp or IWCF certificate.
- H2S valid certificate.
Required to start as soon as possible, preferred within maximum two weeks.
Way of working Location
Way of working
The Drilling Advisor will recruit business on behalf of Trust Petroleum in the area of responsibility while on rotation. During time not on rotation when back in Aberdeen Advisor will work in Aberdeen.
Based in Aberdeen
The Drilling Advisor needs to be based in Aberdeen to be able to source services, materials, equipment and people necessary to fulfil work recruited in the field of operation Africa, ME and SE Asia.