CLOSING DATE: Thursday 3rdJanuary 2019
The performance division of rp-squared is looking to fill the consultancy position below.
Help us to help you and others:Please read this post CAREFULLY and DO NOT apply if you do not closely fit the requirements. Anyone failing to make the effort to write the supporting letter will be ignored. It only takes you 30 minutes and we will be investing significantly longer than that if you are suitable.
- (Office-based) Performance Co-ordinator
The primary role will be to provide support to the client wells team as part of the Performance Plan. The successful candidate will work closely with our management team to tailor our processes to the client’s needs. Typical duties might include:
- Work closely with Drilling Superintendent and Senior Drilling Engineer to drive and sustain operational efficiency, whilst under-pinning the safety culture.
- This will be achieved through enhanced up-front planning, capture and embedding of lessons learnt (no matter how small), a focus on relevant performance metrics, and getting everybody involved in perfecting things.
- Oversee the efforts of our wellsite performance coaches,
- Managing the use of a detailed Work Breakdown Structure, integrated with client inputs, that will give clear line-of-sight of “what’s possible”. This feeds into our Lessons & Opportunities capturing system.
- Plan and facilitate wellsite onshore Meetings: DWOPs, Pre-Phase Meetings and After Action Reviews
- Manage the Lesson Learnt follow-up process, working closely with the Business Partners to ensure timely and relevant close-out.
Our coaches are renowned for being pro-active, making suggestions and intervening as appropriate. Whilst you will be reporting to the office leadership team, you will also act as the voice of the extended team, helping them convey ideas and feedback.
You will be involved in onshore planning activities such as DWOPs, initially with support from rp-squared management.
This position is not for the faint-hearted; you will have to earn the respect of the team through your actions (not words, or through job title) and you will have to be prepared to sit aside and allow the team to take credit for the results.
As an individual, you will have previously worked in the onshore Co-ordinator role or offshore in the consultant-coachjng role; failing that as a Performance Toolpusher for at least two (2) years.
- 15 years oilfield experience, at least five (5) in a supervisory capacity
You will have the following minimum Education and Certification:
- Valid HUET or T-BOSIET
- Up-to-date Medical
Answers to your questions:
- When: early-April
- Where: Onshore Western Australia (Perth)
- How long: Two years, with possibility to extend to four years
- This is a residential position
- Preferences: Australian citizens will be given preference. Alternatively, people resident in SE Asia will be considered for this position, No relocation expenses will be paid.
- Remuneration: We aim to provide a fair package – feel free to lay out your expectations.
- You will receive all the training necessary to fulfil your duties.
- Australian tax will be deducted at source.
- Visit our website (rp-squared.com) to understand out ethos.
In your covering letter, please answer our questions:
- Why you think that you’re the ideal person for this role.
- Expected remuneration (after tax)/package
If you think that you fit the bill, then:
- Please register and submit your cv, alongwith a covering letter summarising why you think that you’re the ideal person for this role.
- Please send cvs to [email protected],no-one else! Repeat,no-one else!