Drilling or Planning Horizontal, ULL or Complex Wells?
This event is organised and presented by Merlin ERD who are global leaders in their field. They specialise in the planning and drilling of horizontal, ULL and complex wells.
This is a 3 day course, and attendees will learn creative strategies to solve the following drilling problems:
- The cause of 80% of downhole problems and how to avoid them
- How to deliver appropriate hole cleaning, key indicators and contingencies
- How to solve wellbore instability issues
- The fundamentals of T&D and their impact on high angle wells
- The latest technologies to extend rig reach and drill faster
The course is taught by expert drilling engineers with over 20 years of experience working on the worlds longest wells. Training material is provided on an Apple iPad which is yours to keep after the course.
Who should attend:
- Oil and gas Professionals involved in delivering high angle drilling projects
- Drilling Engineers to Superintendents
- Drilling Supervisors (NDCV, DSV)
- Key rig personnel
- $2,995 per delegate
- Call +1 713 730 3035 (US) or +44 1738 627922 (international)
- Contact Pam via [email protected]
Numbers are limited and are assigned on a first come, first served basis and are secured on full payment being received.