22 – 24 September 2020 – Aberdeen, UK
Painful experience has shown that even the most robust drilling programme can fail through incorrect implementation techniques. Due to the increased challenges and numerous procedural revisions associated with high angle wells, educating personnel on how to identify issues, before they become problems is crucial in delivering a successful deviated well. Merlin ERD has found that training key operations personnel in the latest practices is fundamental in delivering an excellence in operations consistent to that programmed. With many years of experience, we recommend teaching this course over 3 days.
Who Should Attend?
• Drilling Managers
• Drilling Superintendents
• Drilling & Completions Engineers
• Tool Pushers
• Directional Drillers & Mud Engineers
• Senior Rig & Service Personnel
What Will I Learn?
• How to determine the maximum reach from your location
• Key planning considerations to delivering trouble free wells
• Root cause of problems encountered in high angle wells
• Identifying minimum equipment specifications for ERD projects
• What others are doing around the world to assure success
• Latest tools and techniques used to reliably deliver ERD projects
• How to minimise downtime due to 3rd party tools
Price: $3,095 USD per delegate
Numbers are limited to 30 attendees and are booked on a first come, first serve basis with full payment required to secure a place.
Discounts are available for organisations booking three (3) or more delegates on the same course. If you have specific requirements, Merlin ERD has designed speciality courses specifically targeted at our client’s needs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Contact Merlin ERD:
Pam Conway – Training Manager
Phone: +44 1738 627 922
E-Mail: [email protected]
(Head Office Perth, UK with operations in Aberdeen, Houston and Perth, Australia).