Welcome to our interactive calendar
Our training & events calendar is interactive, you can click to go months into the future, and we host details for up to a year in advance.
If you hover the cursor over each event, a pop-up will appear giving more details about the organiser and topic. If you click on links inside the pop-up, you can go to a full page write up including further information on times, directions, prices and so on.
- 1111.September.TuesdayMidland, Texas363-399 W Wall St, Midland, TX 79701, USA
Planning or drilling ERD, horizontal, high angle or complex wells?
This event is organised and presented by Merlin ERD, world leader in the design and delivery of ERD, high angle and complex wells.
On this 3-day course you will learn the critical success factors relevant to planning and drilling any high angle or complex well. These advanced ERD technologies can be incorporated into standard deviated wells:
- The cause of 80% of downhole problems and how to avoid them
- How to deliver appropriate hole cleaning, key indicators and contingencies
- How to solve wellbore instability issues
- The fundamentals of T&D and their impact on high angle wells
- The latest technologies to extend rig reach and drill faster
The course is taught by expert drilling engineers with over 20 years of experience working on the worlds longest wells.
Who should attend:
- Oil and gas Professionals involved in delivering high angle drilling projects
- Drilling Engineers to Superintendents
- Drilling Supervisors (NDCV, DSV)
- Key rig personnel
- $2,995 per delegate
- Call +1 713 730 3035 (US) or +44 1738 627922 (international)
- Contact Pam via [email protected]
Numbers are limited and are assigned on a first come, first served basis and are secured on full payment being received.
PSSI’s 3-day masterclass provides participants with an understanding of the drilling process from Selection of a drilling location, well design, rig types and right through the drilling of a well. It is intended to provide an understanding of the process, the people, the equipment and terminology used by drilling engineers. The non-technical support staff working for an operator or service provider often struggle to understand terms used and why certain questions are being asked. The course is designed to provide non-drilling staff with an understanding of how it all works.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for non-technical and is intended for personnel associated and involved with drilling, well construction operations and the other support services involved in oil and gas operations. These include, but not limited to:
- Supply Chain
- Human Resource
- Government Departments and Agencies
To request a detailed brochure about the course, or to register your interest please contact:
Course Contact: [email protected]
Contact number: +65 62084672
Please note: Full Workshop Detail Brochure will only be sent to interested personnel’s corporate email address.
About This Course
This intensive five-day course is designed to provide participants with a thorough knowledge of completion equipment and operational procedures required for converting a drilled well into an efficient and safe producer. It follows a practical approach for the various completion types, specific applications, completion installation and workovers.
Why You Should Attend
This course will enable participants to understand the different types of completions as well as the applications for specific completion equipment including installation and workover methods. After completing this course, you should be able to:
- List well data needed for well completion activities
- Illustrate different types of completions
- Describe the application of different completion fluids
- Describe the procedure for running a completion
- Prepare a list of down hole and surface completion equipment
- Describe different methods of well workovers
- Identify wellheads, trees, valves and chokes
- Illustrate subsurface safety valve design, selection and operation
- Explain packer selection and forces on packers
- Describe landing nipples and plug
Who Should Attend
Drilling, Completion, Intervention, Well Site Leaders, Drill Site Manager, Well Site Manager and related Industry Personnel.
About the Trainer
Course Fee: EARLY BIRD SGD3,499.00 FEE SGD 3,699.00For further details or to register please visit: https://www.petroedgeasia.net/course/Completions_Applications_Types
Do you have an event that you want to promote?
For consultants and companies who wish to promote their events or courses, we can set up your account. This consists of a company profile page, with any media, and links back to the relevant pages of your website. You provide the details, and we will design and publish on your behalf.
We charge a setup fee of $100 per company page, which will be hosted on our website permanently.
Prices for each event are based on a maximum number of delegates:
- Up to 30 attendees: $25 per event.
- 31-100 attendees: $50 per event.
- 100+ attendees: $100 per event.
Then, we can add your company and event(s) to our calendar. You can have a write-up for both your company and event, with a photo, a map, and any other promotional information provided.
These pages will be indexed in the search engines and will show up when potential attendees search. Drillers.com has good standing in the search engines, so this is permanent publicity and promotion for your company.
We also publicise your event on social media, reach out to our network, and do what we can to get attention.
Incidentally, we can also help you with PR, articles and other good stuff; we can work out a custom advertising package for you. Take a look at our MEDIA PACK and RATE CARD for more details on our promotional services.
First of all, either send us a message through our contact page or get in contact with [email protected]
Serial Energy Entrepreneur. Webmaster at drillers.com. Founder of Out of the Box Innovations Ltd. Co-Founder of Natural Resource Professionals Ltd. Traveller and Outdoorsman, Husband, Father. Technology/Internet Geek.