Welcome to our interactive calendar
Our training & events calendar is interactive, you can click to go months into the future and we host details for up to a year in advance.
If you hover the cursor over each event, a pop-up will appear giving more details about the organiser and topic. If you click on links inside the pop-up, you can go to a full page write up including details on times, directions, prices and so on.
We aim to feature all of the most important and valuable events in our calendar, so if you think that something is missing, get in touch!
- 1212.June.Tuesdayhttps://drillers.com/event/extended-reach-complex-well-drilling-course-2-2/London, UKA4, London WC2N 5DU, UK
Planning or drilling ERD, horizontal, high angle or complex wells?
This event is organised and presented by Merlin ERD, world leader in the design and delivery of ERD, high angle and complex wells.
On this 3-day course you will learn the critical success factors relevant to planning and drilling any high angle or complex well. These advanced ERD technologies can be incorporated into standard deviated wells:
- The cause of 80% of downhole problems and how to avoid them
- How to deliver appropriate hole cleaning, key indicators and contingencies
- How to solve wellbore instability issues
- The fundamentals of T&D and their impact on high angle wells
- The latest technologies to extend rig reach and drill faster
The course is taught by expert drilling engineers with over 20 years of experience working on the worlds longest wells.
Who should attend:
- Oil and gas Professionals involved in delivering high angle drilling projects
- Drilling Engineers to Superintendents
- Drilling Supervisors (NDCV, DSV)
- Key rig personnel
- Price £2,095 subject to UK (VAT) Value Added Tax where applicable
- Call +1 713 730 3035 (US) or +44 1738 627922 (international)
- Contact Pam via [email protected]
Numbers are limited and are assigned on a first come, first served basis and are secured on full payment being received.
Do you have an event that you want to promote?
It’s free to add your event to our events calendar, but if you want us to actively promote you, we can come to a paid arrangement based on actual results. To start, we can offer you a free trial, with the posting of unlimited events.
Then, we can add your company and event(s) to our calendar. You can have a write-up for both your company and event, with a photo, a map, and links back to your website.
These pages will be indexed in the search engines and will show up when potential attendees search. Drillers.com has good standing in the search engines so this is permanent free publicity and promotion for your company.
If you want us to publicize your next event on social media, reach out to our network, help you with PR, articles and other good stuff, we can work out a mutually beneficial agreement.
Serial Energy Entrepreneur. Webmaster at drillers.com. Founder of Out of the Box Innovations Ltd. Co-Founder of Natural Resource Professionals Ltd. Traveller and Outdoorsman, Husband, Father. Technology/Internet Geek.