Welcome to our interactive calendar
Our training & events calendar is interactive, you can click to go months into the future, and we host details for up to a year in advance.
If you hover the cursor over each event, a pop-up will appear giving more details about the organiser and topic. If you click on links inside the pop-up, you can go to a full page write up including further information on times, directions, prices and so on.
- 2727.May.SundayNo events
- 2828.May.MondayBrisbane, Australiahttps://drillers.com/event/advanced-well-integrity-management-2/Brisbane, Australia
About This Course
It has been estimated that poor well integrity has cost operators around the world over US$75 billion since 2009. As oil prices continue to plummet and margins remain low, operators are becoming increasingly sensitive to such risks.
This intensive five-day course is designed to deepen your knowledge of well integrity management, and skills for designing, operating, and maintaining well equipment. The ultimate goal is to optimize productivity at the lowest Unit Operating Cost (UOC) and to maintain mechanical integrity throughout well life cycle.
Well Integrity management is looked at in three distinct stages. The first stage is during the well design which includes material selection, engineering design, cement design, coating and inhibitors and cathodic protection. The second stage is monitoring the well during the life of the well locating possible leaks and/or loss of metal. The last stage is to manage and control any well integrity issues using specialized products, services and techniques.
Why You Should Attend
This course will enable you to understand the well integrity management principles and well integrity components during the lifecycle of the well and acquire the tools and methods to eliminate and/or mitigate the loss the well integrity during design, construction, and well operations.
Who Should Attend
Personnel directly responsible and or involved in Well Integrity, its design, verification and intervention should attend. Examples of who may be required to have this training are as follows: Completion Engineers, Well Services Engineers, Well Integrity Management Engineers, Drilling/completion/intervention engineers (including drilling supervisor and drilling superintendent), Production Technologists and Production Operation personnel (including OIM, Area Production supervisors), HSE personnel.
What You Will Learn
You will learn how to manage a well within its operating envelope which has lost its integrity.
- Understand the Well Integrity ISO Standard
- Well barriers and their verification
- Define the building blocks of a successful well integrity management programme
- Define well integrity well categorization based on compliance to the barrier policy outlined in the regulations and develop an approach to risk management
- Discuss well-completion design and construction to create a “integer” well with lowest life cycle maintenance cost from a WIM prospective
- Monitoring and surveillance of well integrity (focus on cementing)
- Monitoring and surveillance of well integrity (focus on corrosion)
- Investigate and manage well integrity issues, causes & potential solutions
- Understand repairs to address “Loss of Well Operating Envelope
- Understand Well Suspension & Well Abandonment
About the Trainer
Course fee: EARLY BIRD SGD 5,993.95 FEE SGD 6,193.95
For further details about the course or register at: https://www.petroedgeasia.net/course/PE980-Advanced-Well-Integrity-Management
- 2929.May.TuesdayNo events
- 3030.May.WednesdayNo events
- 3131.May.ThursdayNo events
- 0101.June.FridayNo events
- 0202.June.SaturdayNo events
Do you have an event that you want to promote?
For consultants and companies who wish to promote their events or courses, we can set up your account. This consists of a company profile page, with any media, and links back to the relevant pages of your website. You provide the details, and we will design and publish on your behalf.
We charge a setup fee of $100 per company page, which will be hosted on our website permanently.
Prices for each event are based on a maximum number of delegates:
- Up to 30 attendees: $25 per event.
- 31-100 attendees: $50 per event.
- 100+ attendees: $100 per event.
Then, we can add your company and event(s) to our calendar. You can have a write-up for both your company and event, with a photo, a map, and any other promotional information provided.
These pages will be indexed in the search engines and will show up when potential attendees search. Drillers.com has good standing in the search engines, so this is permanent publicity and promotion for your company.
We also publicise your event on social media, reach out to our network, and do what we can to get attention.
Incidentally, we can also help you with PR, articles and other good stuff; we can work out a custom advertising package for you. Take a look at our MEDIA PACK and RATE CARD for more details on our promotional services.
First of all, either send us a message through our contact page or get in contact with [email protected]
Serial Energy Entrepreneur. Webmaster at drillers.com. Founder of Out of the Box Innovations Ltd. Co-Founder of Natural Resource Professionals Ltd. Traveller and Outdoorsman, Husband, Father. Technology/Internet Geek.